- Systematic downloading of significant portions of articles or other information is not permitted.
- The licensed electronic resources made available by the University Library are for personal research, scholarly & educational purposes, not for resale or commercial.
- Please respect Intellectual Property Rights. Prohibited users have to own their legal liability once verified.
- Some databases have online user limit, please log out once finished.
- Some resources show Log-in Id & Password in pop-up window. Please do not block pop-up windows.
Electronic resources use set up on & off campus directionWhenever log in through “ERMG E-Resources Gateway”, system authenticate with EZProxy automatically. Users have full-text access without any additional set up. For assistance, please contact the Reference Desk on (04) 2205-3366 ext. 1560.
User Log-in direction:
|User Category||Your ID||Password|
|Faculty members Hospital Staff||Identification Card ID
|Default password is your Identification Card ID (Capitalized Letter) if you have not changed it.|
|Student||Student ID||Default password is your Identification Card ID (Capitalized Alphabet) if you have not changed it. Overseas student’s password is your Student ID.|
|※ Guest (alumnus & others): please contact the Reference Desk|